RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

Development & Peace


Hey ya'll!

I'm just writing this quick post to inform you about a project the group TFL - True Faith Leaders (aka. The GOD Squad - hold back your laughter) and I are doing at my school. We could really use all of your help, and it will only take a few minutes of your time.

I'm sure many people have heard about the organization Development and Peace, and if you have not, it is basically a development group working with the Catholic church in order to pursue change to our world, and offer help as needed. If you want to learn more, simply
click here.

Now for the point why on earth I'm writing this. The petition in which I'm asking you to sign, is for a simple Cause - Against Hunger. If many of you are new to the blog, and don't know who I am, I'm from Canada, so we are trying to write to our Prime Minister in hopes that our government will be more willing to help those who starve in Foreign/African countries. It really is for a good cause you guys, so if you could help us out and fill it out real quickly(you don't need to be from Canada) it would be much appreciated! Thanks so much in Advance for reading this, and for anyone who takes their time to sign it. Just click the link below, in order to sign. Leave a comment telling me you did or follow me on twitter @ErinDouesnard. Love You :)

TAKE ACTION

xo. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment