RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

My plea to bring Paranormal Activity to a theater near me

There is one movie that has people all over the nation staying awake at night time, scared as to what will happen when they fall asleep. Paranormal Activity is a movie about a young, middle class couple who moves into what seems like a typical suburban “starter” tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night.

Paranormal Activity opened in theaters this past friday (25th of September). But there is only one problem. It is being shown in VERY SELECT and LIMITED theaters near popular colleges. I live in South Florida and the closest theater that is currently showing it near me is in Orlando, 300 FREAKING miles away from me! I really want to see it, but I'm defiantly not driving a total of 600 miles round trip to see it.

I know I'm not the only one with this problem. There are people all over the county that REALLY want to see it. And because of that there is a website where potential viewers can go and demand to have it played in theaters by them. Bring Paranormal Activity to a city near you by demanding it HERE. If you want to watch the trailer, here it is on YouTube. But be warned, you may never sleep again......

0 comments:

Post a Comment