RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

Raaaawwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



So my fellow blogger and Pittsburgh Penguin fan Erin reminded us earlier that hockey season starts in just 8 days. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be excited for my life to be "replenished with crushing paralyzing hits, amazing moves,smack talking the refs, temperistic coaches", yea...I left out the gorgeous faces part. As a Florida boy, I represent every sports team in my area to the fullest. So this post is dedicated to the Florida Panthers.


This picture above of Kreps scoring a goal on the New Jersey Devil's goalie says a lot. Look at the direction of where the puck is going. For one it's going in the goal, but it is far left of the goalie. The goalies is miles to the right of the puck. So one thing must have happened. Kreps must have pulled an EPIC fake shot to the left(goalie's right) then quickly fire to the right(goalie's left). Something like that takes skill. Exactly what the Florida Panthers roster is full of.

WOW. This Florida Panther is throwing a nasty elbow to what looks to be a dazed Philadelphia Flyer. My homie Cullimore hit this Flyer so hard that his helmet flow off his head and landed just outside the hockey arena in the parking lot. The entire NHL needs to toughen up if they want to roll with the big dogs, or in this case roll with the big cats. No pun intended.

So let's see if i have this right. Goals....Check. Fights....Check. Ice Dancers....CHECK! I really don't have to say a lot on this one. South Florida is home to some hottest girls that ever walked this planet. You can see exactly what I'm talking about by looking at the picture of the Florida Panthers Ice Dancers above. You can't really ask for more.

I've never been this excited for hockey since I was in 5th grade and was a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan. But now I'm all grown up and there nothing I want to see more than the Florida Panthers pwning the Penguins. Or eating them ALIVE! FEEL THE GROWL

0 comments:

Post a Comment