RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

MLIA Friday

Today, I met a girl named Unique. She has an identical twin sister. No one else thought it was funny. MLIA.

Today, I went through the McD's drive through and ordered a #3 with a cinnamelt. I realized I did not have enough money for the cinnamelt so I quickly drove out of line and pulled in a parking spot by the door. I walked in and, almost as if puzzled as to what I should get, I ordered simply a #3. I was happy to have enough money for the essentials. The man proceeded to hand me a bag and said, "here. there's a cinnamelt in there for you too. some ass hole just drove off after ordering." MLIA

Today, we were talking about heredity in science class. One student asked, "Well, my hair is blond, but both of my parents' hair is brown." The teacher then asked, "What color is the mailman's hair?" He didn't get it. MLIA.

Today, I came across the definition of "creeper" in Urban Dictionary. "Creeper: A person who does weird things, like stares at you while you sleep, or looks at you for hours through a window." First thing that came to my mind? Twilight. MLIA

Today, I was in the checkout line when I saw a mother and her four year old son. The son was screaming his brains out in hope to get a candy bar, but his mother wasn't taking the performance. He proceeded to scream, "If I don't get my candy bar, I'll tell grandma you put daddy's peepee in your mouth!!". The mother dropped all her groceries, grabbed her kid, and stormed out of the store. I've never laughed so hard. You go, little dude. MLIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment