RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

People of Walmart Friday


I bet that “whip” has a lot of “horse power”. Huh? Get it? Get it? Huh? Did you get it?………….Sorry.
-Illinois

Technically those suspenders are working. You don’t normally see them used with jean shorts. Of course I usually don’t see a belly apron just hanging out to say “hi” either.
-Virginia

I’d be licking my lips too if I was lucky enough to be that close to this guy’s junk. Although I guess in these economic times, even the Walmart smiley needs a second job.
-Colorado

This guy is the Ringleader at the circus known as Walmart.
-Unknown

I can’t decide who has the tighter whip: Dora or Thug Kitty. I want to give the nod to Dora for the simple fact that she installed an effective “Haters no Swiping” security system; that’s just smart.
-Florida

1 comments:

John Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment