RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

Emails From Crazy People: Part 1

This is a 4 part post showing off crazy emails that everyday people are getting.

After 20 years of no contact, one day Sean opens his email to find this from a former classmate. What ever happened to sending a cover letter and resume?
Things aren’t going that good. There is a black homosexual stalking me named Larry B. He has threatened to kill me if I don’t sleep with him.
I’m not homosexual. As a matter of fact, I talked to a few people who told me that he has stalked people in the past. He has killed people. Because of him I had to quit my job at xxxxx. I filed a claim with the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission against xxxxx for negligent hiring. The response from the EEOC was “Well, we talked to xxxxx, they said you can have your job there again.” I don’t think so. Why would I want to work at a job with somebody who threatened to kill me? The EEOC is useless.
I got a job at xxxx here in xxxx. Larry B and the District Manager got me fired from that job. He broke into my grandmother’s house where I’m staying. I filed a police report. I was told that they couldn’t do anything unless they caught him breaking in.
Are there any jobs where you live? Is there a possibility that I could stay with you for a little while? I really need to leave xxxxx to get away from this black homosexual.
The Frisky

0 comments:

Post a Comment