RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

I love "THE LATENCY", and you should too! ;)



Alright, one an all, so I'm writing this to share with you, the best band ever. They aren't new, but "The Latency" have recently just had two songs put on much music, "Tonight, I Love You" and "Kids", which is a huge step for the boys. Be sure to check out the videos below! These boys are from Canada, and it would mean the world to them to get some more publicity, I mean they deserve it. I was lucky enough to meet them, and I'm going once again on Friday to watch them. Listen, and enjoy, and maybe leave a comment telling me how right i am, and how amazing they are? Haha thanks so much xo. <3

Picture Above From Left to Right: Ryan Stead(guitar/vocals), Mathew Gendron(bass), Brandon Lehti(guitar/lead vocals), Jonny Wiebe (drums)


Follow them on Twitter and Add them on Myspace




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The Latency!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The Latency!!!!!!!

Post a Comment