RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

What does a Goat and Brett Favre have in common?


So, as many of you football lovers know, Brett Favre did once AGAIN come out of retirement.. shocker there right? Yah, not really. Favre was signed, but by the vikings this time, ANOTHER team, and a rival.. So cool .The point I'm trying to make here is, I really am not the greatest fan of the guy( I wish he would have just stayed with the packers and ended there and I would have more respect for the guy)and clearly I'm not alone on that opinion. As the clock struck 1:30 am on this beautiful Tuesday morning, i stumbled across this article on FOXs NFL page, and I nearly died. So, I just had to tell all you lovely readers! Here goes!

A lady went to go the mechanic to get her car serviced, and warned the mechanic that she had a goat in the trunk (uhmm WTF?), as it were to be butchered later on (even more so.. uh WTF?). The mechanic heard the goat crying and opened the trunk to find the goats feet tied up, body painted purple and gold, and '4' shaved on its side. Caaarazzzyyy lady much? At this time, I should mention that Favre was making his debut in Minneapolis last night, 2 1/2 hours from where the goat was found. Animal Services were called, so don't worry about the little fella, he's alright. Although, I dont know how alright I'd be if I were wearing viking colors... but thats a whole other story!

EVERYONE HIDE YOUR GOATS FROM ANGRY OPPOSING TEAMS FANS, IT'S PRESEASON BABY! ... the madness has just begun.

After all, Vick is back in the league.
I mean, what?! :D

*For the exact story, click the link > MSN FOX SPORTS

3 comments:

Belinda Hutton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda Hutton said...

Oh, I just thought it posted twice? haha :\ here goes againnn.. Oh, Erin you crack me up! ;)

Erin Douesnard said...

i really do try ;)

Belinda Hutton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda Hutton said...

Oh, I just thought it posted twice? haha :\ here goes againnn.. Oh, Erin you crack me up! ;)

Erin Douesnard said...

i really do try ;)

Post a Comment