RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

Robin Thicke shares his romance secrets

Robin Thicke serenaded his wife, Paula Patton, on their first date 15 years ago – and he still relies on his voice to keep the romance alive. "I read to her," Thicke, 31, told PEOPLE after his performance at the Manhattan magazine premiere issue party in New York City Tuesday. "She likes me to do that when we're on vacation," he says of Patton, 32, who has starred in the films Mirrors and Deja Vu. "She'll sit next to me and I just read to her."

Two of the books they've enjoyed: Marcel Proust's In the Shadow of Young Girls in Flower and Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s One Hundred Years of Solitude. Thicke says his latest single, "Magic," from his album Something Else, was even inspired by a book – The Secret.

"My wife and I both checked it out while I was on the road. I met thousands of people a week and I realized how many people had given up on their dreams, given up on themselves," he says. "I wanted to write a song that said, 'I got the magic, you got the magic,' like The Secret. We have the power."

Thicke says there's "a 100 percent chance" of starting a family with Patton, "just not right now. We're still little kids ourselves in some ways! I want a big family which means we’ll probably end up adopting." PEOPLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment