RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

News From The Homefront


Alright, so I'm the outcast in this blog because, that's right I'm from CANADA! I'm writing this, because I have some very exciting news! If any one watches "So You Think You Can Dance" from America, you know there is another version that is strictly Canadian as well "So You Think You Can Dance Canada". Well, a contestant named Danny Lawn, from Brockville, Ontario made the top 20 dancers. I live about 15 minutes from Brockville, and I go to school there and trust me, the luck of us having someone so talented is slim to... none. Haha. This is simply to show support for Danny and keep him in the running to be this years Canadian top dancer! Any Canadians reading this, help us out by tuning into the show every Tuesday Night on CTV at 8pm EST and voting for him. Thanks so much!

Good Luck bud! We love you! :)

More about him, Click the Link > Danny Lawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment