RSS
We blog for fun. Plain and simple.

Flanagan High School teacher faces drunken driving, drug charges


I couldn't believe this when I heard about. Now that I have read an article about it, I still can't believe it. One of the coolest teachers at my former High School did something that shocked everybody. Peter Epstein, 38, was aressted for drunk drivng and drug possesion. WTF!!! Yes, drug possestion. Aventura police say they pulled over Epstein as he was driving 80 mph in the 19100 block of Biscayne Boulevard and found a bag of marijuana in his pocket. Later, inside Epstein's gray Ford Mustang, police said they found a bag of what appeared to be cocaine. They also found a bag of lavender pills believed to be ecstasy inside of the police cruiser where he had been detained, according to a police report. Wow......... Sun Sentinel

0 comments:

Post a Comment